After the previous update about adding the option to only send an excerpt of the post, here we’re announcing the next feature requested by our users: You can now customize the email subject. It took longer than expected to get to it, but it’s live now. 🙂
A special little offer
If you’d like an extended trial period (up to 6 months!) you can get it in exchange for feedback.
Here is how it works: Every one of our plans has a 30-day free trial, and, if you give us feedback about the service by the end of those 30 days, you get another month of free trial. More feedback means more months of free service — up to 6 months!
What counts as feedback? — Any and all of the following:
- something that was confusing;
- something that didn’t work;
- something that was especially handy, and you’d like more like that;
- something that is working, but can be improved in some specific way;
- something that you expected to have, and it’s not there yet;
- anything else that you want us to know.
Really, any idea or comment that you think can make this service better for you, is welcome and will be taken into consideration.
An email with plain old text works, and screenshots, video screen-recordings, or sketches are all valuable. Here is the email to send feedback to: feedback@FeedSubscription.com.
So, what’s coming next? — We’ll ask our users, and everyone is welcome to propose the next feature that will make your content delivery work easier. So please write us at features@FeedSubscription.com.